– Disc brake variant of the famous Shamal Ultra aluminum wheel
– Flanges of the alloy hub and carbon fibre spacer in the front
– Front hub axle HH 12/100 and rear HH12/142 floating axle
– New “road” design of the flange: offering excellent integration with the AFS rotor, it improves transmission of the braking forces
– 2-Way Fit™ version
– Black self-locking anodized nipples add a touch of class and keep the spokes in place
- 1,592 g (Two-way Fit)
- FRONT WHEEL SPOKES: 14 aerodynamic aluminum spokes on the braking side and 7 aerodynamic aluminum spokes with a 2/1,6/2 mm section on the drivetrain side.
- REAR WHEEL SPOKES: 7 aerodynamic aluminum spokes on the braking side and 14 aerodynamic aluminum spokes on the drivetrain side to ensure aerodynamics and response, transferring to the drivetrain side the braking torque generated on the disc.
- ANODIZED SELF-LOCKING BLACK NIPPLES: Prevents the possible rotation of the spokes during the wheels’ life-cycle.
- FRONT HH 12/100 AND REAR HH 12/142 FLOATING AXLE: only one specification to obtain the “Campagnolo performance” also in the transfer of forces to the frame. QR axles available as accessories.
- USB (ULTRA SMOOTH BEARING): high quality ceramic bearings for a smooth and frictionless rolling. RING NUT WITH MICRO-ADJUSTMENT: it allows a precise adjustment of the hub.
- ALUMINIUM SOLID BODY WITH MEGA-G3 SYSTEM IN THE REAR HUB: it ensures great efficiency in terms of aerodynamics and response thanks to the reinforced braking side to improve the resistance to the torque in the braking phase.
- FRONT HUB ALLOY FLANGES AND CARBON FIBER SPACER: the result is a front wheel extremely light and robust. New “road” design of the flange: excellent integration with the AFS disc, it improves the transmission of the braking forces.
- 2-WAY FIT VERSION (tubeless + clincher): it makes it possible for the cyclist to use the same rim to choose the best of the two worlds: traditional clincher tire or the innovative tubeless.
- 17 mm INNER WIDTH RIM: it creates a perfect balance between weight and performance with 25 mm tires to achieve high levels of comfort.
- DIFFERENT HEIGHT FOR THE FRONT RIM: The 27 mm profile on the front rim ensures the maximum rigidity on the point of contact of the nipples. The toroidal milling makes it possible to obtain a 25 mm height in the areas where no additional material is needed, reducing thus the weight and improving wheel rideability.
- DIFFERENT HEIGHT FOR THE REAR RIM: the 30 mm profile on the rear rim ensures the maximum rigidity on the point of contact of the nipples. The toroidal milling makes it possible to obtain a 27 mm height in the areas where no additional material is needed, reducing thus the weight and improving the wheel response.
- The Shamal Ultra C17 Disc wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability.
- Magnet holder for aluminium spokes and rubber 24
- Magnet 5×15 for aluminium spokes
- Key for fastening the tubeless valve
- Lever for assembling / disassembling the tyre
- Magnet for nipples insertion