SOFT INSTEP CLOUSURE SYSTEM 3
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area.
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep.
- The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable.
- SIDI’s TECHNO-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit.
- SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on- the-fly adjustments.
- Like most SIDI small parts, the TECNO-3 SYSTEM is serviceable and replaceable.
SIDI HEEL CUP
- Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer.
- Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
SUOLA MILLENIUM 4 CARBON
- The millennium 4 carbon composite sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole.
- The millennium 4 carbon composite sole is also more durable, completely non water-absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning it’s less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity.
- An anti-slip toe insert and replaceable polyurethane heel pad are incorporated into the millennium 4 carbon composite sole, for walkability.
- The millennium 4 carbon composite sole uses a standard 3-hole drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole for easy cleat alignment and replacement.
There are no reviews yet.