SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM
- The Soft Instep Closure System is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area.
- The Soft Instep Closure System is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep.
- The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender.
- The Soft Instep Closure System is replaceable.
- Tecno-3 System dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit.
- Sidi’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary Sidi Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustment.
INTEGRATED HEEL CUP
- The Heel Cup is integrated, with new design and light weight, reinforced to avoid deformations after prolonged efforts and pressures.
- Anatomically shaped, it stabilizes the foot while pedaling. The reflex inserts on the heel provide greater safety to the athlete on the road, helping to signal the presence of the cyclist in conditions of poor visibility.
MTB SR17 SOLE
- Lighter and better performing, the new Sidi MTB sole is made of nylon with PU (polyurethane) inserts. The shape of the sole tread has been specifically designed for mountain bikes.
- It allows good grip, facilitates mud dispersion and provides the right stability. The central insert with the Sidi logo works as non-slip and it is practical and useful especially to the less experienced users.
- The toe area that is more subject to wear, especially when walking, can be replaced by screws and still offers the possibility to mount crampons to improve traction on particularly muddy grounds.
- SR17 represents the ultimate result in terms of stiffness for pedaling and flexion for walking.