TECNO-4 PUSH SYSTEM
- The mechanism Tecno-4 Push System has a single rotor to reduce the shoe’s weight, that guarantees a micrometric and precise closure.
- The central mechanism creates a perfect tension balance between the shoe’s internal and external side.
- The symmetrical mechanism guarantees an excellent clausure adapting on every instep.
- An innovative button added to the monofilament buckle, if pushed, lefts the buckle to facilitate the adjustment.
- Tecno-4 Push System is replaceable.
HIGH SECURITY VELCRO
- High Security Velcro is a strap with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmoveable.
INTEGRATED HEEL CUP
- The Heel Cup is integrated, with new design and light weight, reinforced to avoid deformations after prolonged efforts and pressures.
- Anatomically shaped, it stabilizes the foot while pedaling. The reflex inserts on the heel provide greater safety to the athlete on the road, helping to signal the presence of the cyclist in conditions of poor visibility.
REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD
- For walkability, SIDI cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
VENT CARBON SOLE
- The key benefits of the Vent Carbon Sole are not only superior power transfer, because of its light weight and stiffness, but also warm weather comfort.
- The Vent Carbon Sole is designed with an integrated vent and air channels for heat dissipation and air flow. The vent can be opened or closed for 4-season comfort.
VENT CARBON SOLE
- The Vent Carbon Sole is handmade exclusively of carbon fiber in a weave pattern oriented at opposing angles that maximize stiffness while allowing for a small degree of controlled flex in the toe area. This carefully designed flex biomechanically relieves stress on the plantar tendon and helps promote circulation.
- The Vent Carbon Sole features a standard 3-hole drilling pattern, printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale for easy cleat alignment and replacement.