Manufactured with Tricot fabrics, with the highest coverage on the market and a reduced weight, as in part to the advanced technology with which it has been constructed; utilizing thinner and finer filaments than alternatives. Built with a system of panels, the Pro Hard bibshort has been specially designed to produce an ideal ergonomic fit and muscle support, allowing for energy saving by supplementing the task of the fascia, the tissue that covers the leg muscles. Developed for competitive and demanding cyclists with ultra-light, aerodynamic garments and a tight racefit contour.
- Excellent elasticity and ergonomics, which improves the aerodynamic coefficient.
- Muscle support and compression.
- Pad with bacteriostatic carbon (which prevents bacteria formation) for hygiene and well-being.
- The laser-cut straps incorporate two different types of ultra-breathable, soft and elastic mesh to keep the bib-shorts comfortably in place.
- Constructed with the V-Panel system for better ergonomics, comfort and performance.
- Abrasion resistant.
- UV ray protection.
- Made in Colombia.