We have taken H.U.L.C. molding technology and C-LUX finish to the next level to make Hyperon Ultras easy on the eye and light on the scales. With the aim of enhancing cyclists’ riding experience and performance, we have achieved unmatched reactivity with the new Head-2-Bay system, created to ensure high precision head-to-bay coupling, to which we have fitted super-smooth CULT bearings and a new lighter N3W freewheel body.
For superior handling, we relied on historic Campagnolo knowhow and also applied the famous Aero-MoMag technology to the Hyperon Ultra wheels, ensuring benefits in terms of aerodynamics and even better looks. The rims feature the tried and tested 2-Way Fit technology with no holes on the upper bridge. Their special single-joint construction guarantees and further increases wheelset stiffness. With an inner width of 21mm and rim profile of 37mm, Hyperon Ultra is a wheel that adapts to the needs of even the most demanding cyclist while enhancing the looks of any bike.
The rims on the new Hyperon Ultra are molded with the latest Campagnolo H.U.L.C. technology, the result of over 25 years of carbon molding experience. This technology ensures dimensional optimisation of the rims and the carbon fibre and resin ratio, which all contributes to increased stiffness and resistance.
The mirror-like C-LUX finish creates a surface so flawlessly smooth that it doesn’t require lacquer, saving weight. The scientific precision of C-LUX also helps to ensure the safest possible seating of tubeless tires, increasing the pressure seal, ease of installation/uninstallation, and reducing the risk of abrasions to the bead.
- 1,160g (Tubular)
- 21 circular-section slim steel spokes on the front in a two-cross pattern
- 24 circular-section slim steel spokes on the rear in a two-cross pattern
- Monolithic hub in Black Aluminum
- CULT bearings
- Hub edges: 100 mm front, 142 mm rear
- Axle material: aluminum
- Profile height: 37 mm
- Material used for rim: Carbon
- Rim section (height/width): 37/ 26.7 mm
- Internal rim width: 21 mm
- Water Transfer Graphics
- The Hyperon Ultra™ Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability.
- Valve reducer bushing
- 2 levers in composite for tire removal
- User manual
- N3W™ adapter kit for 11-12s cassette compatibility (Campagnolo N3W™ body version)
- Padded wheel bags
- Accessory sack