The MEGA fit gives those who have a slightly wider foot to comfortably wear Sidi cycling shoes.
- 4mm wider across the ball of the foot
- More volume, a high instep and a wider heel cup
SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM 3
- The Soft Instep Closure System is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed Eva pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area.
- The Soft Instep Closure System is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the Eva pad over a high or low instep.
- The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The Soft Instep Closure System is replaceable.
- Sidi’s Tecno-3 System dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit.
- Sidi’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary Sidi Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most Sidi small parts, the Tecno-3 System is serviceable and replaceable.
SIDI HEEL CUP
- Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer.
- Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
MILLENIUM 4 CARBON SOLE
- The Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of Nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole.
- The Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole is also more durable, completely non water- absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning it’s less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity.
- The Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole uses a standard 3-hole drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole for easy cleat alignment and replacement.