SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM
- The Soft Instep Closure System is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area.
- The Soft Instep Closure System is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep.
- The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender.
- The Soft Instep Closure System is replaceable.
TECNO-3 PUSH SYSTEM
- Tecno-3 Push System dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit.
- Sidi’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary Sidi Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments.
- Tecno-3 Push can be adjusted while riding, thanks to an innovative button which can be pushed to lift the buckle and facilitate the adjustment.
SINGLE TECNO-3 PUSH
- The central mechanism, creates a perfect tension balance between the shoe’s internal and external side.
- The symmetrical mechanism guarantees an excellent closure adapting on every instep.
- An innovative button added to the monofilament buckle, if pushed, lifts the buckle to facilitate the adjustment.
ADJUSTABLE HEEL RETENTION DEVICE
- The Adjustable Heel Retention Device reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe securely around the rider’s heel.
- The heel retention device tightens the top of the heel cup so that the heel doesn’t slide out during steep climbs or sprints.
- Each side of the heel can be adjusted independently, for a perfect fit. For a custom adjustment turn the screw towards the + sign to tighten the heel retention device and towards the – sign to open it.
- Light weight, easy to use, and replaceable.
SIDI HEEL CUP
- Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel.
- Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer.
- Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
- Upper part of the toe section is rubberised to resist and deflect impacts from stones or debris when cycling.
- It is made with anti-slip rubber.
MTB SRS CARBON-GROUND SOLE
- The MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole raises the standard for mountain bike performance, dropping off about 100 grams per pair compared to the previous Dragon Carbon SRS sole without sacrificing power or durability.
- The MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole consists of replaceable tread blocks in the toe and heel attached to a medium-modulus carbon sole, plus the innovative Replaceable MTB Plate, designed to prevent sole damage from pedal contact.
SOLE REPLACEMENT SYSTEM
- Most Dual-Retention Bar type MTB Pedals (such as Crankbrothers and LOOK) recommend using a reinforcement plate between the cleat and the shoe in order to prevent cracking or denting the sole.
- The MTB Plate can be replaced in case of damage from the pedal system, so adding the weight of an aftermarket reinforcement plate is optional.
- The Ground SRS treads and MTB Plate are easily removable and replaceable.
- The MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole is toe-spike compatible.