The profile of the rim, which has an internal diameter of 19 mm, corresponds perfectly with 23 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm tyres. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed thanks to the G3 spoking system with double spokes on the left of the front wheel, to ensure balanced and safe braking in all conditions.
The rim design enables the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12° and 19°, making it a thrust for triathlon athletes.
The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours the shut-off of the flow of air, thus reducing turbulence
The 24-spoke elliptical cross section results in a far superior rolling resistance.
- 1,520 g
- 24 steel spokes in the front elliptical aero cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- 24 steel spokes in the rear elliptical aero cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 142 mm in the rear
- Axle type: 12mm aluminium thru axle
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 45 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 45/26.1mm
- Internal diameter of rim: 19 mm
- Water Transfer graphic
- The Bora™ WTO 45 Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability.
- 35 mm tubeless valve
- 35 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
- User manual