Directly from the wind tunnel to the market, the pair of Bora WTO 60 wheels is destined to become the necessary choice every time a cyclist faces a route that requires average speeds of more than 40 km/h.
The rim design enables the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12° and 19°, making it a thrust for triathlon athletes.
The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours airflow detachment.
The 18-spoke elliptical cross section in the front and 21-spoke rear cross section in the rear result in a far superior rolling resistance of the cross sections compared to competitor wheels.
- 1,547 g
- 18 steel spokes in the front elliptical cross section
- 21 steel spokes in the rear elliptical cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB ceramic cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 130 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 60 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 60/26,5 mm
- Internal diameter of rim: 19 mm
- AC3 technology on the braking rim
- Water Transfer graphic
- The Bora™ WTO 60 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability.
- Special brake block kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% better in dry.
- Lightweight Quick Release wheels with an aerodynamic profile and shiny finish.
- 44 mm tubeless valve – 40 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
- User manual